St. Thomas’ Episcopal Mission organized in 1875. T
The current Church was built about 1930 on the corner of Sherman and Tyler Streets. The church moved to 901 Park Street in Dec. 1987. The first service held in the new location was a wedding, May 11, 1988.
Join us for service at 10am every Sunday.
Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.